Get Well Messages
|When you hear that someone close to
you has fallen ill, has been hospitalized or is otherwise experiencing a diffficult health situation
it is natural to sympathize with their health challenges. It is a wonderful and caring gesture to
consider sending a get well message. That reminds a person that is just not feeling well that you
are thinking about them. It lets them know that they are loved and missed. That alone can brighten
an otherwise dreary day and help speed their recovery. Get well messages send can be drawn from your
own thoughts, feelings and even your experiences of having been sick yourself. Personalizing your
message of encouragement helps to make it more authentic and let them know your get well message is
from the heart.
1. I hope you start feeling better soon.
I am looking forward to your return.
2. I can’t wait to smell the roses with you. I hope
you feel better soon my friend.
3. I am always thinking of you and hoping you are okay. I hope
you start feeling better soon.
4. Get up on the bed; it is a brand new day to share with those you
5. Everyone is so eager to have you back in action again, rise up and exercise those old bones.
We are looking forward to your return.
6. Rise and Shine! It is a brand new day. We are all awaiting
the return of your smiling face.
7. Beautiful flowers and a basket of fruits for a wonderful person.
I hope you feel better soon.
8. When you are all good and ready to kick for some action, do come and
join us in the beach to watch the sunrise and sunset.